07 Jul 2019
South East Coast Ambulance Service
Following a competitive tender process, SECAmb chose BAME Recruitment to become their NED Executive Search Partner.
As a Trust, SECAmb:
- Receive and respond to 999 calls from members of the public
- Respond to urgent calls from healthcare professionals e.g. GPs
- Receive and response to NHS 111 calls from members of the public
- Covers a geographical area of 3,600 square miles across the whole of the South East Coast region – Kent, Surrey, Sussex and parts of North East Hampshire and Berkshire
- Have over 4,000 staff working across 110 sites with almost 90 per cent of their workforce is made up of operational staff
Over the last 2.5 years we have recruited five NEDs with the following expertise:
- HR, culture and OD
- Patient Journey
- IT, digital
The NEDs are a diverse group in terms of backgrounds, first-time NHS NEDs, gender and ethnicity.